NON ETHANOL GASOLINE
BRING YOUR ENGNINE BACK TO LIFE
WHAT IS NON ETHANOL GASOLINE AND HOW DO I GET IT??
Non ethanol gasoline is the same as normal gasoline just like you would buy at a service station. The only difference is that it contains no ethanol, which is an ingredient in today’s gasoline. Next time you fill your car up, check on the pump for a sticker that says, “May contain up to 10% Ethanol”.
Ethanol was added to help reduce harmful emissions. The bad news is that by adding ethanol to the fuel, it has negative effects on our gasoline engines. So people are eager to buy non ethanol gasoline to improve the life of their engine and make sure it is running at full capacity.
So the main questions is: HOW DO I GET IT? There are two ways we sell non ethanol gasoline. The first is by bulk. We have fuel trucks that can deliver up to 4400 gallons of Non ethanol gas in our fuel bobtails or 8500 gallons via transport for our customers.
The second way is to sign up for a Red Dot Fleet Card. By doing so, you will have 24/7 access to our fuel dispensers located at 6050 College Street Beaumont, TX 77707. Our non ethanol gasoline is offered in 87, 89, 91 Octane levels.
BENEFITS OF NON ETHANOL GASOLINE:
- Less harmful on engines, especially older models.
- Studies have shown increase in gas mileage
- Extended shelf life; can be good for upward of 6 months if stored correctly.
- Reduce engine damage to seals, and other components, particular to small engines.
- Less likely to succumb to evaporation and evaporation
- No fuel separation caused by ethanol.
BEST APPLICATIONS FOR NON ETHANOL GASOLINE
- Boats, boats, and more boats! – Non ethanol gas is great for these engines.
- ATVs, UTVs, and Dirtbikes. – This fuel is great for these small engines.
- Lawn equipment (including pre-mixed fuel!) – Fantastic for lawn mowers, weedeaters, blowers, and more!
- Older Model Vehicles. – Older car engines were not made for gasoline containing ethanol!
- EVERYTHING ELSE! – This fuel is all around great for making your engine run strong and bringing back the full potential the motor was meant to have.